We are always looking for committed and creative interns to support our team! If you are interested in the challenge of an at least 6-months lasting internship in a young and international fashion platform you are always welcome to send your application by email to us. For other employment opportunities, please see below or contact us at email@example.com
Social Media Producer – The Secret Code Of Fashion
#TSCOF is seeking a Social Media professional to help oversee all social media activities for the agency. The candidate will work closely with managers in all departments on strategy and social media content. The Social Media Producer will assist the senior management team in creating brand awareness through innovative content and engaging social media efforts, to ensure growth and expansion of the agency brand and its artists.
This position requires an intuitive personality with sensitivity to marketing, and a particular skill, knowledge and interest in Social Media integrated marketing strategies. Applicants must be able to develop ideas independently and respond efficiently to agency needs and requests. The candidate must have experience performing due diligence, internally present and communicate ideas clearly, politely and effectively at all different levels. The ideal candidate will have previous agency, studio, and/or in-house marketing experience at a high-level within the arts/fashion/cultural industries.
The Social Media Producer must be very well-versed in the digital world – including familiarity with popular websites, blogs, social media environments, mobile/apps; as well as a strong knowledge, curiosity and interest in newly-emerging platforms and industry trends.
This role reports directly to our CEO in Milan, but day-to-day responsibilities’ includes serving as a liaison supporting all Agents globally on social media marketing efforts.
- Serve as the to-go-to person for all social media campaigns.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of social media strategies
- Organize and maintain the social media content calendar for each artist and division. (In alignment with short and long-term goals).
- Create and curate creative & engaging copy for social media campaigns & programs.
- Responsible for weekly campaign status reports and buzz monitoring reports.
- Assist with tracking and analyzing the impact of sales from social media efforts.
- Attend events to capture social content.
- Conduct and compile research about the social media space, as well as research related to the development and execution of specific campaigns.
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies to develop social media platforms, calendar and reporting responsibilities.
- Manage social media compliance related matters with 3rd parties.
- Full understanding of integrated marketing and how social media plays a part in successful marketing campaigns.
- Previous hands-on experience in Social Media Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- Previous experience managing a Social Media Community.
- Knowledge of Social Media legal and compliance guidelines, such as copyrights.
- Expert knowledge across all relevant social media platforms, and how each one of them works in the Ecosystem of online marketing.
- Fashion Agency experience, and a good understanding what online tone, voice and written communication works well for TSCOF and its artists.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized.
- Must be flexible to adapt priorities as needed to in a fast-paced results-driven environment.
- A self-starter mentality with a solid sense of judgment, able to work under minimal supervision.
- A skilled team player in a collaborative environment, who can handle multiple tasks at once.
- Adherent to tight deadlines and follow-through.
- Comfortable working with a variety of social media dashboards and monitoring tools (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, Seesmic, etc.)
- Experience with social media photography a plus.
- Comfortable presenting during company meetings.
Please send your application along with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org